Blue Mountain Arts Poetry Contest
Blue Mountain Arts Announces Its Thirty-Sixth Biannual Poetry Contest
Deadline: June 30, 2020
1st prize: $350, 2nd prize: $200, 3rd prize: $100
In addition, the winning poems will be displayed on our website.
Please read the following, then submit your poem.
POETRY CONTEST GUIDELINES
- Poems can be rhyming or non-rhyming, although we find that non-rhyming poetry reads better.
- We suggest that you write about real emotions and feelings and that you have some special person or occasion in mind as you write.
- Poems are judged on the basis of originality and uniqueness.
- English-language entries only, please.
- Enter as often as you like!
POETRY CONTEST RULES
All entries must be the original creation of the submitting author. All rights to the entries must be owned by the author and shall remain the property of the author. The author gives permission to Blue Mountain Arts, Inc. to publish and display the entry on the web (in electronic form only) if the entry is selected as a winner or finalist. Winners will be contacted within 45 days of the deadline date. The contest is open to everyone except employees of Blue Mountain Arts and their families. Void where prohibited.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Simply complete the contest form, or if you prefer, you may send a hard-copy of your submission to us:
Blue Mountain Arts Poetry Card Contest
P.O. Box 1007
Boulder, CO 80306
Please do not send us the only copy of your work. If you’d like your entry material returned, enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Please label each submission with your name, mail address, phone number, and email address (if you have one).